Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Abby!

5 comments:

Scott and Amme said...

I can't believe how much Abby has grown up and changed. Happy Birthday to her. We sure miss her and your family.

rachwheel said...

Hey Jessica,
I don't think I've ever seen you're kids in person...or you since you got married and started having them. Your oldest grew up so fast! It's fun to see pictures. You seem to be doing well...we're moving to Ohio in a few weeks-but I'll be taking my time. Not sure where you live, but we're driving through Utah, Wyoming and hitting Colorado on our way. I'd love to see anyone in your family-especially Charity or you since I haven't seen either of you since you got married. Love ya, Your cousin,
Rachael

Kristi Rowley said...

Happy Birthday Abby!
You sure have grown up! I still remember the day you were born! My girls are so lucky to have you as their cousin! We love You! Keep Smiling!

marie said...

Your kids are so cute! And big, I can't believe it! I'm glad you found my blog I miss you guys. I am so not savy with this blog stuff so just don't expect too much. I'm still learning and loving it! How's the family and the new house? I really miss our friends up there! Talmage will still ask every once in a while about people up there. Keep in touch!

Jim Rowley said...

Abby, I can't believe you are SIX!!!! Pretty soon your hair will turn grey, then purple... Happy birthday. Love the pics.