So these pictures don't do it justice, but Nate fell out of the back of Rich's truck Saturday ( I wasn't home) so we aren't really sure how he did it, we just know he landed on his head! The bump on the top was sticking out about 1-2 inches, (not an exaggeration) and it just looked like road rash down the side of his face. I felt so bad for him, he had quite the headache but as you can see in the bottom picture, he is showing his muscles to show he is tough. It is looking better every day, but now it is turning into a pretty good black eye. I guess this is the joy of having boys.
3 comments:
OUCH!! That poor boy. I'm glad he's ok. That's a pretty big fall especially for such a little guy. I guess that is how we learn. You can tell them over and over but until they actually get hurt they don't really understand. I'm sure he and your other kids will be a lot more careful now.
Wow Nater! Glad you're okay!
Hey Nate the great-- I liked your face just the way it was! You didn't need to give it more decorations! Silly boy--good thing you are all right!
Post a Comment