Monday, September 22, 2008

Girls Night!

This last week was my little sister, Megans birthday. So I thought that it would be fun to take her out for a girls night. I invited all my sisters that could make it (2 are missing) and we headed out on the town. In my family you get to get your ears pierced on your 12th birthday. Megan turned 11 this year. So we took her by complete surprise when we announced she was getting them pierced.
This is a few of them. From the left. Megan (sitting) Amy, Jeanne (my mom) Ashley, April and Mary.
She didn't know what to expect, but I don't think it was as bad as the anticipation of it.
We ended the night at Wingers, and had their famous Asphalt Pie. It was a fun night for all of us.
Whats a birthday, without a song from the waiters? Happy Birthday Megan!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

All my sisters were 11 when we got our ears pierced. I think I'll have Danika wait till then also. It looks like you guys had a great time!

Shell said...

Happy Birthday Megan! I can't believe she's eleven already! Glad you had a fun time.