Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Love Fall!

In our backyard, we have four very large trees. The other night with the wind storm, it successfully knocked all our leaves off of them. The kids had a blast raking and jumping in their little piles of leaves.

Leah thought that it was more fun to jump instead of rake. She would wait until Abby and Nate weren't looking, and run and jump into their piles.
I just thought that this was cute of them. They are growing up so fast, I can't believe they are so big already. Its fun that we have a yard, that they can just play in, and I don't have to worry about them. Leah loves having free reign and Nate loves being able to ride his four wheeler in the backyard. Their favorite is to ride the lawn mower with dad, and be his helper, with whatever project he has going on.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks fun! I wish we had bigger trees in the back yard. We just planted four trees a few years ago so they are just little. The four in the front make enough leaves for the kids to play in though.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I am so jealous of your backyard, how fun!

Jim Rowley said...

Yep, getting bigger... time for another.

Scott and Amme said...

So fun. In some ways I wish the leaves on our trees would fall off (they don't!). Look at all of Leah's hair!

Kristi Rowley said...

Hey kids! Through some leaves and jump in them for me too!

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun, I miss being a kid, they can get entertained with almost anything! I am also happy that they are enjoying your new home!

Trina said...

Jessica, I dream of the day we will have a backyard. :) I bet you absolutely love it. I was just remembering all the times as a kid when we would rake my grandma's leaves and jump in the piles... those were good times. :) Your kids are getting big and I can't wait til we come back to visit and can see your house and fun backyard.