Today is mine and Rich's anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time goes. We had so many friends and family members with us, that it will always be a treasured memory. I just want to say, that I married way above me. Rich is so much better than I deserve, and he makes me a better wife, and mother. He is so patient, and such a good dad. He is willing to help anyone, and doesn't expect anything in return. Happy Anniversary Rich, I love you! I don't have a scanner, so I can't put in any of our wedding pictures, so here are a few pictures from our eight years together.
CADEN's BASKETBALL GAME
1 year ago






.jpg)
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope you get to do something fun--just the two of you. How is your new carpet?
Happy Anniversary! And just so you know, we think you are pretty great for Rich too! Have a great day!
Wow Happy Anniversary!!! We had our eight year this year too....it's amazing how fast it goes by.
Yes, Happy Anniversary! Alot of fun memories in those 8 years! I want to come see your new carpet. I can just imagine how nice it is to walk on it with bare feet!
Thanks everyone. We had a nice day with our kids and family. As for the carpet, it hasn't happened yet. I didn't get my painting done, so we are waiting until after the holidays. So January we will have it done. I will post pictures, because I for one can't wait until this blue carpet it gone!!
As far as Rich being way better, quite the contrary. Well, let's just say that some of us are glad that Rich found someone to marry him. :) Just kidding. I think you are both wonderful for each other! Congratulations on a great 8 years. Time does fly, doesn't it?
ummm.... excuse me jess but you never said it was my birthday!!!
Just kidding!!!!
<3/
Lindsey
Post a Comment