So those of you that are reading, Beware, it is catch up time on the blog. I know there is a lot, but there is more to come. I have pictures of all the other projects we are working on!! I just hope to have more done, before I show you. So until then, here are all the Holiday pictures.
6 comments:
yay for the end of the blue wall. good luck with all your projects and remember to share!!!
yes we used it with Ethan, he was 22 1/2 months it was a very exhausting 3 days and it's all about consistency...the second we slacked off he stopped all progress so you have to be willing to stick with it no matter how drained you are....but for us it was worth it in the end! I did buy the ebook...I think I can email it to you, but I need your address.
I love watching home improvement transformations...how cool!
Jessica this is random but anyway, I bought some shoes for Hunter for Christmas from Mervyns and they are too small and I can't return then so I want to find someone who would like to buy them from me. They are size 12 and they are Skechers and they light up. Really nice shoes. So if you or if you know anyone that is interested please let me know. I paid $30 for them and I can post pictures of them if you'd like to see them. I just don't any boy that could fit that size. Just let me know Thanks. By the way what are Jim and Kristy having? A boy or girl?
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and I am excited to see the pictures of your house when it's finished! That is so exciting. We are planning to visit Utah around the 4th of July and would love to stop by and see it (and you guys of course) :)
Ok I finally posted pictures of those shoes. Let me know. Thanks
Post a Comment