Sunday, January 4, 2009

Demolition Time

So, for those of you that have been to my house, know that I had a very large carpeted blue wall. You will also know how much I hated it!!! This weekend was the demise of the carpet wall!! I can't tell you how excited I am about that. My BIL, TJ came and helped Rich tear it out. I will post pictures when it is finished. Right now its just a drop off, so I am hoping the finished product will be soon. So with the wall leaving, It leaves a mess, that means, I get to pick out new carpet. I can't tell you how excited I am to get rid of the blue carpet. It will be nice I hope. Stay tuned for the rest of it!


3 comments:

Kalli said...

how fun!! Good luck picking carpet, that's probably the best upgrade we've made to our house....I finally felt like all the mess was my mess (no more mystery stains!)

marie said...

Having not seen the blue carpet wall- I can only imagine how excited you are to get rid of it! Home improvements are always so exciting and fun even if its only a can of paint! Your fam all look cute,healthy and happy. I'm glad you had a great Christmas:)

Mamalissa said...

No matter what they said or how they complain... men love a good demolition job. Can't wait to see the finished product. Before and after pics are fun.