
Today was Abby's Valentine Tea Party. She was so excited to dress up for it. So we thought that it would be fun to do her hair cute too!! So this is what we came up with. I think that it turned out cute, and she was happy with it, so I would say it was once again, a success!

4 comments:
Abby you look so beautiful! Jessica you are so talented and patient. That heart is adorable and perfect for a Valentine party! Happy Valentine's Day Rowleys.
Hey Jessica!! I found your blog from when you commented on another blog - so I guess you can chalk me up to a "blog hopper stalker" :) Anyways I had to say that Abby's hair turned out ADORABLE!!!! Send me your email address and I will have to add you to our blog.
oberjo@hotmail.com
Wow, that is so cool!
How adorable! You did a great job! I've talked to Rich a few times...he takes good care of Val and I... but I miss seeing you! Josh said to tell you hi form him.
Post a Comment