We are almost done. The carpet came on Monday, and I am in the process of decorating!!!! So until then, here is a sneak peak of our new, beautiful railing. I love it.
I love it! It is so much cuter than the carpeted wall. :) We will be waiting for more updates. Hope you guys are doing well. We don't miss Logan, but we sure miss all of our awesome friends and family.
8 comments:
I love your railing! It's so pretty, and elegant!
wow, it looks great!
Looks good. Don't you just love when things get done. I'm excited to see a finished picture.
It turned out awesome. We wanted to come on Monday, but Jim ended up leaving Monday. We will try to get by sometime this next week if that's ok.
I love it! It is so much cuter than the carpeted wall. :) We will be waiting for more updates. Hope you guys are doing well. We don't miss Logan, but we sure miss all of our awesome friends and family.
Gorgeous!!! When do we get to have the "new house" warming party?!?!?!
that is beautiful! Excited to see the rest. Congratulations on being able to do so much. :) P.S. your kids' answers are the cutest!
---Really Emily
You guys are so brave to take on such a big project. It looks like all the work is really paying off. I love your banister!
Post a Comment