I have tried to post this probably 3 times, but my computer hasn't wanted to cooperate. But finally I got it. I know that I took pictures when we moved in, but for the life of me, I can't find them. So you get a lot of random pictures that I have taken. I tried to find pictures that showed the room before we tore it apart, so finally, here we go... Here are some pics of BEFORE:

Notice the Blue carpet, and blue carpeted wall!!!

Now for the big reveal.....

Here is AFTER!! I know there are a lot of pictures, sorry! I just wanted to get all the angles. I love it, it is so nice to walk into a room, and just enjoy it. I still have a couple of walls to decorate, but other than that, its done. I kind of feel like Extreme Makeover! Its been fun, but I am happy to have it done!
12 comments:
It looks beautiful! It's so nice when a project is finally done!
Ohh it's beautiful! YOu guys did a great job!
Wow!!! I can't believe it's the same room! I am so excited to come and break it in! :) When should we party? hee hee. It looks so bright and open now! And by the by, I finished your book and I really am not intending to steal it... so we should get together soon and I will return it!
That is beautiful! Congratulations on your new room! We hope you are able to enjoy it.
That really opened the room up! It all looks amazing.
Beautiful Jessica! While Jim is home for a day can we stop by and see it!
Jess, it looks beautiful! I am glad you did the fireplace. It all looks awesome. I wish I could come see it in person---especially since your carpet looks so much like mine! It isn't by Mowhawk is it?
We'll get over to see it, but for now, the pics sure look good.
Holy cow, it is very nice! You guys did a great jod, it is beautiful, great taste.
I love it Jess! Lots of work, but obviously well worth it and well deserved! Good luck finishing your basement now :) One step at a time!
Love, love, LOVE it! I can't believe it's the same room. I love the new fireplace too. That is much more my style. :) Good job you guys!
It looks amazing!!! What did you do with the fire place? Is it a gas insert? We have a fire place in our basement that needs updated so I am really curious!
Post a Comment