

We went to family dinner at Firehouse. Its Leah's favorite. She was so excited when she got the birthday treat this time. It was so yummy, I didn't object to her choosing it!

Then we met up with Grandpa and Grandma Rowley. They gave her this cute Tinker Bell doll, which she had to sleep with. She loves it.

We got home, and finally she got to open her presents. All day she asked me where her birthday was? Apparently "birthday" means "presents." She had so much fun, grandma and grandpa came over and watched her open her gifts.

I had no idea what to get her this year, thankfully Abby was there, and she picked everything out that we got her. I have noticed today that she is playing with this more than Leah is!

Leah has gotten so tall, that is was time for a big girl bike. Her face lit up when daddy brought it out for her. I can't believe she is already such a big girl. We had a fun day, in which she was very much spoiled, and had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Leah!
4 comments:
Wow she is getting big. Happy Birthday Leah!
That has got to be THE fastest 3 years of my entire life. You were just pregnant. Heck, you were just nursing Nate!!!!! Happy birthday little Leah!
I am glad she got spoiled! She is tall and beautiful like her mom! Happy birthday Leah!
Sorry we forgot to call. Happy Birthday Leah! We love you!
Post a Comment