Yesterday was my birthday. It was a good day. I taught Y.W. and I really loved and enjoyed the lesson so that was a big plus. When I had woken up, Rich was already at meetings, so Abby was waiting anxiously to give me my present. The kids had gone to the store with Rich and picked me out my gift. I got the new disney movie "UP" with everything for a fun night with the family. So after church we ate lunch and watched our movies while munching on yummy treats. It was a lot of fun. Then we headed up to Rich's parents for dinner and cake! We had soup and bread bowls, perfect for a cold day. It was a great day, and I enjoyed spending it with my family. Saturday night my friends took me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. (if you haven't been there, you should. The food is delicious!) It was fun to get out with the girls and just laugh. Then they bring out this giant saddle while the whole restaurant is chanting for you to get on it. I could have died! They all yell "YEE-HAW!" and completely embarrass you, while waiting for you to return the gesture. I just sat there red faced and feeling like a complete dork. Though the food was totally worth it, I will avoid it for my next birthday!
I gor home and found a present on the counter with flowers, balloons, and dinner. My sisters had decided to surprise me, but found out I had already had plans for the night, so they brought me a premade dinner and gifts. It was so sweet, and I am excited that I don't have to cook tonight. Rich and the kids had picked out a gorgeous arrangement of flowers ( and when I can download pictures I will post some) It was a good weekend, and now according to my kids, I am offically "OLD!" Thanks to everyone for making it a great birthday!!
CADEN's BASKETBALL GAME
1 year ago



.jpg)
5 comments:
Hey Jessica. Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like it was so much fun. We were going to go the Texas Roadhouse for dinner on Saturday night too, but we had a group of 12 and they said we wouldn't get in till 9:00, so we went somewhere else. It would have been funny to see you there on the birthday saddle though. Let's get together sometime. I still haven't gone to see Cammy or Katie. How's YW going?
I would have loved to see your face ha ha. My friend went there for her birthday and she loved it. She's crazy and got really into riding it ha ha. I've only been there once. Fun atmosphere. I'm glad you had a great birthday.
Happy Birthday!!!! I love when birthdays are a weekend event not just a single day. You deserve it too!
Happy Late Birthday Jessica! I am glad you had a chance to celebrate. :) We sure miss seeing you guys. Maybe you will have to plan a trip to MN sometime soon! :)
Oh, I am so glad you had a great Birthday! I love it when people think of me on my birthday! I send you a big bear hug!
Post a Comment