Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Canoeing

One afternoon this summer, my cute neighbors called and asked if we would like to go out on their canoe. Their grandson was here and they wanted other kids around for him to play with. They also took my kids bowling and had all kinds of fun with them. So we loaded up and went out. I took the first turn with them. There are no pictures because I was afraid of tipping us over and didn't want to ruin my camera! It was a lot of fun, and something we had never done. Abby and Nate each got a turn to paddle, and then enjoyed splashing and feeding the ducks. It was crazy while we were out on the water. The kids pulled out the bread and we were suddenly surrounded by at least 30-40 ducks and swans. It was so much fun!


1 comment:

Sandra said...

How fun! But I'm sad to see kids in swimming suits. Makes me want to go outside and go swimming yet there's snow outside.