
It is a Rowley tradition to make gingerbread houses every year. My kids look forward to this for weeks. This year they were each able to make their own. Abby then helped Leah with hers. They have loved sneaking candy off of their houses every day.


Here is our Christmas Tree. I have loved it, and I think the kids did a great job of decorating it.


Merry Christmas, and I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!
8 comments:
Aww! I get the first comment this time! WOOT! :) I love you guys! :) Ya'll look great!
Your family picture looks great!! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Cute picture!!! Merry Christmas to your family as well!
Soo cute! I still always look for your fourth child.... I know, I'm crazy. ;)
Beautiful family picture! I hope you had an awesome Christmas!
Hey Jessica I love all your cute pictures! I have been trying to catch up on everyone's blogs and it is fun to see what you've been up to. I can't believe how big your kids are! Leah is so tall! I hope you guys had a great Christmas. :)
Cute pic. So good seeing you guys. Wish it could have been longer.
You look Great! Your whole family looks pretty sharp too. My sister is loving her hair clips. Thanks again!
Post a Comment