Thursday, February 25, 2010

Details

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and comments! We are so excited. The kids are dying to see the baby already. Nate is hoping it comes on Friday. It is going to be a long six months! We are due September 12. My sister in law and I both announced to our families on Sunday. We are due 3 days apart. It will be fun having cousins close. I am feeling great, and go in for my first official appointment next week. So I will keep you all updated.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats. I am so excited for you Jesssica. You have such a beautiful family.

Sandra said...

How fun. I'm assuming Nate is hoping for a brother?

Peter and Emily said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting! Way cute family pics by the way.

Unknown said...

I was starting to wonder when it was your turn!! We seem to always have kids about the same time, but you are a little behind on this one! =)

Congrat's! Maybe you can get a boy, seems I'm only set for girls. Poor Simon!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

How fun! Congrats. :)

rachwheel said...

How fun! My sis-in-law and I are due two weeks apart and are experiencing all the same things at the same time...we may just be days apart. It's been so much fun having a partner in pregnancy.
Hope all goes smoothly! Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations... that is awesome news! I love the new pics... where did you get them taken at? I wanted to let you know that I deleted my old craft blog... but I have a new one. The address is http://greeneyedgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/

The McGuire Family said...

congrats Jessica and Rich!!!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing, I love your dark hair!! CONGRATULATIONS for the baby thats on the way, you must be so excited!!! I hope its an easy pregnancy!!