
So I was about caught up, and then my modem decided to fry itself and we were without a computer for a week! It was torture, but now that I have spent a day catching up on everyone's blogs, I have an update. I am sure you were all waiting on pins and needles! We had a lot of fun at baby animal days this year. Sadly we went by ourselves for most of the day, but Michelle and her kids joined us for the last hour or two. Always more fun with someone else! The kids were so much more adventurous this year, and wanted to see and touch everything.

Abby found this cute baby goat taking a break in the feeding trough.


If you look at the bunnies, they were pretty much identical, perfect for not arguing about which color they wanted to hold.

Leah wanted no help this year on the horse and just loved it. Last year we went and she rode she didn't want to get off, a couple months after going, she said out of the blue, "Mom, I love my horse Candy." That was her horses name last year, I was shocked that she remembered its name, but all year long she talked about her horse named Candy. She was only 2 at the time. So this year she asked what her horses name was, and the girl told her, and so Leah asked about Candy, it turned out that they still had her and that Nate was actually riding her. She thought that was pretty cool.



I didn't get my camera out quick enough, but this is the train conductor helping Nate down. He got to go up and blow the whistle on the train. He absolutely loved it!

Here are my cute kids, no one wanted to sit by me, so they all squished onto one bench.

There was a guy riding this all over the Heritage Center, he stopped for kids to see it, and even let them get on. Nate was first in line, it took Abby a little longer to decide to do it.


Here is a cute video of the baby bears, I finally got it to upload.
Well, there is baby animals day! Keep posted here, we are having our ultrasound today! Any guesses!?!
4 comments:
We almost came to Logan for this....I wish we would have! Thanksgiving Point does it, but it's not the same. Your kids are so grown up and cute! I love the pic with the bunnies.
I love baby animal days. Looks like your kiddos had fun. AHHH ummm... I think I'll guess boy. How exciting, post when you find out.
Can't wait to find out!! Everyone in our ward is having boys--let's see if you break the trend!
HEHE! I know! Wish we could have joined you at Baby Animal Days!
Post a Comment