So I figured it was time for a little update. Not a lot going on with anything yet. I am down to the final countdown and we couldn't be more excited. The only bad thing this time around is that we cannot agree on a name. She has been "baby no name" the entire pregnancy. With our other kids as soon as I knew if it was a girl or boy we had a name. This time I have a list of names and someone doesn't agree with me on any of them. So I am stepping into unfamiliar territory and am going to have to wait to see her to name her! Can you tell its driving me crazy?!?!
The kids have been a great help getting everything ready, they have helped me wash and hang up all the clothes, and pack my hospital bag. Every doctors appointment they are sure that she is coming out, only to have their hopes dashed! Abby and Nathan will start school this week, and Leah will start preschool next week so we hope that she comes sometime in between.
My doctor has agreed to start me a week early, but since my due date is on a Sunday, I am not sure what day that will be. I am hoping for the weekend, because my dad has been out of town working since June and will be here the first week of September to baptize my little brother. Then leaves again on Monday. So if he gets to see her before he leaves it will have to be before Monday. I have an appointment on Friday, so I see what I can find out.
Everything is going very well, at my last 2 appointments I am only dilated to a 1, but I guess that could change. I will keep you all updated, because I know you are all waiting on pins and needles!! Any suggestions for names would be appreciated too, and yes its a girl!!
CADEN's BASKETBALL GAME
1 year ago



.jpg)
11 comments:
Welcome to the club! I can't name my kids before they are born although we were pretty sure with Carly and Spencer (his only because that was the only name we liked.)
Do you like Hannah or Lucy? Good luck.
Your kids have beautiful names. I am sure you will choose a really good one. Lately, I have fallen in love with the name Darcy. I love Emma, I always have. Isabella, Layla, Autumn, Sarah are also some of my favorites. Again, I am sure it will all work out. Everyone has a name, right?? I am sure this baby will too.
Good luck! I hope it all goes well. As for names, my last three kids I haven't named until after they were born. The twins I was pretty certain on. We had it narrowed down to a couple each. But the last one! I did not have a clue. We could not agree on one, and turns out it was the only one we could agree on. But then again, I did not know the sex either until after she was born! You'll pick a great one! Hang in there!
My favorite girl names that I will never get to use are: Emma, Brielle, and I love Ellie.
Names are tough. I really liked the name of Abigail and thought of naming BriLynn that. We like to have a couple names and then when we see them we can somewhat decide. Good luck! Your so close YEAH!!!!
Melody Ann, or Melody Lynn
I think family names are great or names that have significance - great meanings. That's what we've gone by. But there are some names that I really just like and Melody is one.
Best of luck! I hope she comes sooner than later.
You are too funny... I have to admit I haven't thought of girl names forever... if Josh had been a girl I would have named her Bree and actually I had the name Justin picked out... but Justin Stead... it just didn't work... I kept coming up with Bible names... and Randy would say... no Bible names... a few days later I said... what about Joshua... his response... yeah... I like that... and it's not Bible name. I still smile whenever I think of that. You will come up with the perfect name...good luck friend! Vicki
Wahoo - glad that it is coming along smoothly and hopefully your dad will be in town. Names - Hailee, Bailee, Bree, Peyton, Tenley, this list could go on and on :) GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly and I can't wait to see pictures. Better yet see her in person.
Ha.. well I like Emma... so you can't have it ;) And Breanna's baby's middle name is Brielle.. if that's changes anything! :) I still vote Brylee! :) <3 you!!!
We are going to name our next girl (ha ha) Willamina, unless of course you use it first. :)
Post a Comment