
Leah is growing up way too fast for me...she is already taller than Nate was at this point last year. She is in preschool and just loves it. Leah will go to kindergarten next year and is so excited to go to the big kid school!

Brylee is already 3 months old. She has discovered her fingers and they are always in her mouth. We tried the Johnny Jump Up this week and she LOVED it. She is just such a happy and easy going baby. From about 3 weeks old, she has slept for 6 plus hours a night. She goes about 8 to 10 now.

She loves her brother and sisters, and smiles for them constantly.

Abby is doing very well in school. She has learned cursive and loves to write. She is in Activity Days and enjoys playing with all the other girls. I am her new leader..(I just got put in last month) She loves to play with Brylee and is such an amazing helper with her. She is growing so tall. We had to buy new snow boots for her this year and had to get a size 4. She is into arts and crafts. Abby is always drawing or making something.

Nathan is daddy's little helper. He loves to be with Rich in his workshop and playing with Rich's tools. He is reading so well and has beautiful handwriting. Even his teacher commented on how nice his handwriting is. Especially for a boy. He loves to be outside and playing with Zoey or his friends. He is such a good helper also. He loves Brylee and wants to sit and just hold her.

The kids went out and played while Rich cleared the driveway this weekend. Zoey (our dog) had to get in on the action. Every time I opened the door to take a picture, she would try to run in...so my pictures are from a distance so I could get a picture of Nate and Abby playing with her.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas, and holiday season!!
4 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too!!!!
Merry Christmas to you too. Come see me. Bring your kids. I will do there pictures. I am serious.
their. I do know how to spell.
Your kids are so cute. It was great to see you for just a few minutes at Macey's.
Post a Comment