Monday, January 10, 2011

Cereal

Brylee had her first solid food last night. I wasn't sure if she was ready for it yet, but Rich had made us some Orange Julius and she just wanted my cup so bad!! I decided we should try her cereal. I only made a little bit to she how she would do. She LOVED it! I could not get it to her mouth fast enough. She was upset when I stopped feeding it to her. It was so cute, I just kept laughing at her. Brylee would grab the spoon when it would get within her reach and pull it to her mouth.
It's not fair that they have to get so big so fast, but I love all the exciting things each new stage brings.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

So cute. I agree, they grow so fast but it's fun to watch all they do.

Kristi Rowley said...

She's too cute. And yes, she is growing to fast. It makes me sad to think how big she will be the next time I get to see her.

drewandmichelle said...

I just tried cereal with Londyn for the first time tonight. She wasn't too sure about it at first, but kind of got the hang of it after a while. She would immediately bring her fist up to her mouth as soon as the spoon got there,it was cute! Brylee is sure a cutie!

Lisa said...

Cute.

Anonymous said...

I don't like how fast they grow, it makes me depressed at times because I always want to be able to hold them and cuddle up with them! Brylee is for sure beautiful! Im glad you are having fun with her!