Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Leah's Birthday!

Leah is turning 2 this week, and I can't believe how fast time has flown. Here are some pictures of her, over the last 2 years! She is such a wonderful addition to our family. We love you Leah!

5 comments:

Jim Rowley said...

Happy Birthday Leah!

Kalli said...

Holy cow! I remember when you were pregnant with Leah, it's crazy to think I had no kids then! She is a beautiful girl!

Scott and Amme said...

I can't believe she is two. Where has the time gone? Happy Birthday little Leah!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Leah! I can't believe she is 2 either. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss our good neighbors. :)

marie said...

Wow TWO! I can't believe it! I still remember sitting out side with you and you were so uncomfortable(being pregnant with Leah). I also remember that dinner you brought me and don't even feel bad it was soo yummy! Remember when you stayed out in the sun a little too long? I felt so bad for you and your legs!! We miss you guys and hope alls great! Happy Birthday Leah!!!!:)