skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Ride in the Buggy!
Rich's friend, Dan has built this buggy from the ground up. Well last week he offered Nathan a ride, and Nate was excited to say the least. While Rich was helping him get buckled in, he told Rich "Go away" He wanted to be the big kid, and didn't want dad to hog his glory. He had a blast. I thought that he would be scared because its loud, and you fly over the hills, but as you can see in the last picture, when he got back he was ecstatic.
5 comments:
Looks like fun TowMater!
He looks like he is having so much fun! Look at that huge smile. That's awesome. Is that Dan Cressall? I haven't seen him since high school.
Yes, thats Dan Cressall, He lived in Logan again, and competes with his buggy, It is quite the machine.
It was fun getting to see you! I wished we'd had more of a chance to talk. I'm glad you found our blog, it will be fun to see your cute family!
So fun, so boy, and so Nate! That would be a blast.
Post a Comment