Thursday, August 7, 2008

Strawberry!

I thought that this was funny, This is what my results said:
Your personality is as friendly and appealing as strawberry ice cream (especially the kind with chunky bits of real fruit). You've got a slightly sarcastic sense of humor, and you rarely stress out or take things too seriously. You are cute and sweet, but with a mischievous side. You are a bit of a troublemaker, but only because you're determined to avoid a plain vanilla life.

5 comments:

Trina said...

Jessica, I think this fits you. I agree you are sweet and laid back. I loved all the times we just sat out back visiting. Ahh the good old days. :) I did the quiz and was Mint Choc Chip.

Scott and Amme said...

That is very you, Jess. I am coffee flavor.

Susi said...

I'm so glad that you found me!! Looks like things are going great for you! How's everything going. I'd love to get together with everyone sometime!

Kristi Rowley said...

I feel bad that the way I keep up with you guys is through your blog. Sorry I haven't been very good at getting a hold of you. Sounds like you guys are staying busy though. We miss seeing you.

Shell said...

Hey Jess-- I just took the quiz and I'm strawberry too! We must have a lot in common! You're the sweet one and I'm the slightly sarcastic one.... :)