Last Night for Family Night, we decided to let the kids decide a fun activity to do. They chose the Celebration Centre. Nate and Abby had fun racing each other around the go-cart track, and then Rich joined them on the swing. They had so much fun, until it went backwards. I thought Nate was going to try to jump out. I have a video of it, it just won't load right now. They had a lot of fun, and to finish off the night, we went and had ice cream with Grandma and Grandpa Rowley, and Ron and Mindy. It was a fun night, and a good break from the house. It has been a great summer, but it has gone by quickly. Abby will be starting first grade in a couple of weeks. It will be so different not having her around all day. I think that Nate is going to miss her the most. I need to get him in a good preschool, so if anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it!
1 comment:
Taylor went to a great one in Millville and she wasn't very much either. Call me and I will give you her number.
Post a Comment