Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Meow Out!

This is Leah with our kitten Bella. Last week I was asleep, and I hear Leah in her bed crying. She keeps saying "Meow Out!" I ask Rich, to make sure that is really what she was saying, so I go in to check on her, and she is still half asleep, but Bella is in her room. So I think she probably was just having a dream. Well, yesterday I was up checking on the kids about 4 am. I am tucking Leah back under her blanket, and I hear purring. I look at the bottom of the bed, and there is Bella, snuggling with Leah's stuffed animals. I take out Bella, and then go back to bed, to hear Leah again cry, "Meow Out!" I thought that it was so funny, so I asked her, "Was Bella in your bed?, and she says "yes" and then again, "out" She then went back to sleep. It made me laugh, she just didn't like her space being invaded.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny!

Sandra said...

Funny, I guess she doesn't like sleeping with animals.

Peter and Emily said...

I completely agree with her. That is awesome.

Thanks for taking such good care of Kim, you are so sweet!

Oh and I love your music.

Okay, bye :)

rachwheel said...

That's so cute.
Sorry I didn't get to come visit. I ran out of steam after staying so long at my parents-and gas money-so I had to forego my plans of going that far north since it was quite out of the way.
Next time, I'll make sure to see you and a few others.
So glad we can at least keep in touch this way.

The Murrays said...

I just wanted to tell you that Hunter had so much fun playing with Nathan the other day. He was so excited to see him again. Thanks for letting him play with Hunter. It made his day..

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Hey Jessica,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sorry we didn't have more time to chat that day we saw each other. Matthew and I ended up being there for 3 hours! Ugh.

Anyway, our family blog is set to private, but I'd love to have you as an invited reader. Just email me at motherofthewildboys at yahoo dot com and I can add you to the list!