Good for you to shred the zucchini--what we don't use ends up sitting in the garden or in the garbage. Not the best use for it, I'm afraid. :) The kids look so cute and proud of their produce!
Jessica... I am so jealous!! I love fresh veggies from the garden, but I have never ever grown my own garden. I don't even know how. :( I can't wait to have a house with my very own yard. We will definitely have a garden and I will call you on what to do with it! :) Enjoy all the yummy foods.
Looks so yummy! I am jealous! Where have you guys been? I never see you anymore. Are you going to G&G Perry's party tomorrow? Hopefully we will see you there!
I'm glad you found our blog. I'll have to link ya. I wish we had some corn, I have to still from my parents garden. We get so many ear wigs in ours I quit planting it. I was looking at your previous posts and was shocked when I saw Mrs. Dahle....Cari was my roommate in college!!! If you see her tell her "Hi" from me. I really need to keep better in touch with people.
Yummy! PLEASE tell me Nate was just wearing the coat because he wanted to and not because it was cold!!!!! Wish I was there to take some zucchini off your hands.
No, it was cold. Not cold enough to warrant the winter coat, but it was chilly. It has been it the 40's in the morning, which is nice because it cools down my house, but it still gets pretty warm by the afternoon. So Abby usually ends up wearing long pants and a sweatshirt to school, and then Nate ends up in a t-shirt and shorts.
I can't wait to have a garden of my own. However we did plant watermelon and pumpkin in our little flower bed area. But the pumpkin is the only thing that is growing. We won't get any pumpkins off of it this year, but next year we should... I hope...
What a great accomplishment! I don't know the first thing about gardening and probably won't until we settle for good...but I admire so many young mom's doing it. That's a lot of work I can imagine, but it's got to be good for food storage. Thanks for sharing!
That seriously makes my mouth water! We were a bit lazy this summer and didn't plant our own garden.We did help Brando's G-ma with hers so we have reaped some benefits from it:)
11 comments:
Good for you to shred the zucchini--what we don't use ends up sitting in the garden or in the garbage. Not the best use for it, I'm afraid. :) The kids look so cute and proud of their produce!
OH, yummy!!! Thank you for the zucchini! We ate some last night for kabobs and I finally grated all of mine for bread in the near future, hopefully!
Jessica... I am so jealous!! I love fresh veggies from the garden, but I have never ever grown my own garden. I don't even know how. :( I can't wait to have a house with my very own yard. We will definitely have a garden and I will call you on what to do with it! :) Enjoy all the yummy foods.
That is so cool, Im jelaous!
Looks so yummy! I am jealous! Where have you guys been? I never see you anymore. Are you going to G&G Perry's party tomorrow? Hopefully we will see you there!
I'm glad you found our blog. I'll have to link ya. I wish we had some corn, I have to still from my parents garden. We get so many ear wigs in ours I quit planting it. I was looking at your previous posts and was shocked when I saw Mrs. Dahle....Cari was my roommate in college!!! If you see her tell her "Hi" from me. I really need to keep better in touch with people.
Yummy! PLEASE tell me Nate was just wearing the coat because he wanted to and not because it was cold!!!!! Wish I was there to take some zucchini off your hands.
No, it was cold. Not cold enough to warrant the winter coat, but it was chilly. It has been it the 40's in the morning, which is nice because it cools down my house, but it still gets pretty warm by the afternoon. So Abby usually ends up wearing long pants and a sweatshirt to school, and then Nate ends up in a t-shirt and shorts.
I can't wait to have a garden of my own. However we did plant watermelon and pumpkin in our little flower bed area. But the pumpkin is the only thing that is growing. We won't get any pumpkins off of it this year, but next year we should... I hope...
What a great accomplishment! I don't know the first thing about gardening and probably won't until we settle for good...but I admire so many young mom's doing it.
That's a lot of work I can imagine, but it's got to be good for food storage. Thanks for sharing!
That seriously makes my mouth water! We were a bit lazy this summer and didn't plant our own garden.We did help Brando's G-ma with hers so we have reaped some benefits from it:)
Post a Comment