
I was so excited for Halloween this year. Mostly to get the kids dressed up, and it was our first year to actually go trick or treating. We have always gone to the trunk or treats, but the kids were equally excited about this year. Nate was Batman. Leah, the cutest pirate I have ever seen, and Abby, of course was Hannah Montana. We went with some friends in the neighborhood, and got more candy than they should probably eat in a year.

Here is Abby, and Jakelle, (both Hannah's) they were so excited to trick or treat together.

It took about 20-30 minutes, and Leah figured out what was going on, after that I couldn't keep her in the stroller. She had to run to each house. Brooklyn (her little friend) fell asleep halfway through, so Leah made a point at each house to get a treat for each of them. The girls had a system for ringing the doorbells. But a lot of the people were sitting on their porches, which was nice too, It was a very fun night for all.
4 comments:
How fun to actually go trick or treating, especially since the weather was actually nice this year. :)
I just get my ribbon from stores around here. I usually just catch the sales at the right moment without even knowing. :) That's cool we know each other. I probably wouldnt if you hadnt said your maiden name. Well got to get my son off to school have a good one. Looks like you guys had fun on Halloween.
Cute Costumes! I love kids enthusiasm for going door to door. Sad part is, I think I've eaten more of their candy than they have.
Sounds like you had fun! I loved that it was warm enough to be outside this year. Zipporah also started off wanting to be Hannah Montana but in the end she was Stephanie from Lazytown.
Post a Comment