Friday, March 20, 2009

Abby's Answers


1. What is something I always say to you?"
"Go make your bed."

2. What makes me happy?
"Icee"

3. What makes me sad?
"I don't know."

4. How do I make you laugh?
"Tickle me."

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
"little."

6. How old am I?
"29"

7. How tall am I?
"Medium"

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
"Play."

9. What do I do when you're not around?"
"Work."

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
"Making Bows."

11. What am I really good at?
"Cleaning up the house."

12. What am I not really good at?
"Piano"

13. What is my job?
"Cleaning."

14. What is my favorite food?
"Stroganoff."

15. What makes you proud of me?
"When we play games."

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
"Pluto." (???)

17. What do you and I do together?
"Go to the movies."

18. How are we the same?
"Brown Eyes."

19. How are you and I different?
"I play the piano, you don't."

20. How do you know that I love you?
"Because you love me."

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
"shopping."

1 comment:

Camille said...

I think it's so funny that Nate knows what makes you sad (not listening and obeying...) and Abby has no idea! GIRLS! Aack! I also loved that they both said that playing with them is what makes them proud of you! So sweet!