Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Rich!

Rich is such a good husband, father and friend. He is so patient and loving with each of his children, and loves to spend time with them. He works so hard for our family, and makes sure to always have time for us too. We love you!!! Thank you for all you sacrifice and do for us. I know I wouldn't be anything without you. Happy Birthday!!!

Yesterday was Richs' birthday. We spent the morning with his family for Baby Samantha's blessing. It was fun to be with all of them. Then that afternoon my family came over for a BBQ. We enjoyed lots of yummy food and desserts. For his birthday Rich got Guitar Hero World Tour. We didn't see much of the guys, or kids for the rest of the day. They had so much fun rocking out.

This is my little brother James, playing the guitar. As you can see, he really got into it.

It was so funny to listen to them. I wish I took some video of it! Rich is playing the drums with my nephew Christian. James and Ben on the guitars, and my Brother in law TJ, was singing. It was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Rich!!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like he had a great birthday. Happy Be-lated Birthday Rich.

Susi said...

Happy Birthday papa Rich! Hope things are going well!

Trina said...

I'm sure you already got 500 birthday wishes from Facebook fans (and by now it is getting old, not to mention late) but I'll say it anyway... Happy Birthday Rich! :) It looks like you had a great day.