I don't know if anyone ever even reads my blog, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt to post this. I have a hair bow making business. You have probably seen it in my side bar. Its J & J Hair Bows. Anyway, I have a lot of fun booths coming up this month that I though that I would pass along. SO if you get a chance, get it out. Its jandjhairbows.blogspot.com. There is a fun one this next weekend in Logan at the Boys and Girls Club. So please check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!
2 comments:
Your kids look so stinkin cute. All of them!!!! And that Nate, what a heartbreaker!
Jessica you are so talented! Your girls always look so cute. I wish we lived closer to you guys. We miss seeing you. Good luck with the shows this summer. Just out of curiosity do you have an ebay store or website where people can actually purchase them online and you ship them? I haven't seen a lot of that kind of stuff here, but I am sure people would love it. :)
Post a Comment