Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...


Everyone's here to help blow out the candles.
Abby has gotten so tall this last year, she was in need of a new bike. It had to be pink and black!

4 comments:

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I love the new bike and all the cute friends there to celebrate! Looks like a lot of fun. We are excited to see you at the end of the month. :)

Sandra said...

Wow I can't believe she is seven! Happy Birthday Abby.

marie said...

Happy Birthday Abby!!! I can't believe she's seven- I remember freaking out when she was turning five:) Crazy how time flies. You can sure tell she's getting tall. She looks like she's all legs. She is very pretty. I hope all is well with you and your fam:)

Scott and Amme said...

Abby Jean! It seems like just yesterday you were just a chubby little baby in your mom's arms. And now you are such a beautiful girl with legs that go on and on and on! Happy Birthday.