Our campout was cut short this year, but fun nonetheless. We were next to this dirt hill, and couldn't keep the kids off of it, they had a blast. Nate was so excited that we were going real camping in the mountains, and not just in the backyard! Abby was just happy Grandma and Grandpa had the trailer and she didn't have to use the outhouse! We look forward to this week every year, and its a great break from our hectic lives, even if its just for a few days.
CADEN's BASKETBALL GAME
1 year ago






.jpg)
2 comments:
So fun to see! Also so hard. It looks like you had alot of fun. I told Jim that this was our first year missing it since we've been married. We miss all of you!
It looks like you had fun! I wish we did more family things like this! I am all about spending time with family. Maybe I should go camping and get away from technology!
Post a Comment