My dads side of the family rarely gets together. He is the oldest of 4 kids, they all live in Utah but not close to my family. His parents live in northern Idaho, so when they wanted to have a family reunion we jumped at the chance to do it. The last time we were all together, was a christmas party in December of 2005. So my sisters and I started making food assigments and planning games and activities. The only ones not there were my cousin that couldn't get out of work, and my sister serving a mission in Uraguay. It was so much fun and great to see everyone. I am the oldest grandchild on that side of the family, and they ALL wouldn't let me forget it! I loved sitting and visiting with everyone, but we also played volleyball, did a candy cannon, treasure hunts, made instruments and did a marching band parade. We had an outdoor movie on the back of the house, had a cake walk, and so much more. I think it was a memorable experience for everyone. I had so much fun, and we have already set the date for next year. Richs parents let us use their motor home for the weekend, the kids were so excited to be able to move while driving, it was fun to watch them. We would have cars follow us for miles, so I am sure the kids were great entertainment for them. They loved being able to sleep in it, and the big seller of it was an indoor bathroom!
5 comments:
Jess,
I LOVE your new haircut. Darling!!!!!! You are looking good too. Your kids are so cute.
I love your new header pictures... you all look so handsome!
I love your new picture! Its a good one! Did you have the same lady do it that did our family ones? Where is it at? You all look great!!! I'm impressed you've already got the reunion posted! Way to go!
I love the new family photo and your haircut! Very cute.
I too think your picture is cute! I would love to see the other family pics if you want to e-mail them to me! Thanks! Miss you guys! Hope all is well!
Thanks for all the help you gave me with the house. I couldn't have done it without you!
Post a Comment