
My little brother got married this last weekend. It was very nice. It took place in Morgan, and we enjoyed staying a hotel with the kids and relaxing for the weekend. Here is all the handsome Brother-in Laws and Brothers on my side. (I guess my dad is in there too!)

Here is Johnny and Mysha walking down the aisle after becoming Mr. and Mrs. Harold! That one was weird for me, this is the first sister-in-law, and hearing my maiden name is now someones married name threw me off a little. But I couldn't be more excited. We love Mysha, and she will be a great addition to our family!

Here is my brothers Michael and James, the best man and the ring bearer.

I had to sneak in a picture of me, because one...they rarely happen, and two...I had to show off my new hairstyle. I had it dyed and cut this weekend, and I am really liking it.

This is where we found Nate, helping himself to the cake. It was a very cute cake...their colors were turquoise and pink.

Someone got their car, wish it was me, but someone else found it first. They did a great job too! Congratulations Johnny and Mysha!
9 comments:
Cute post. Wish I could have been there. These are the things I really miss about living far away. I think your hair looks amazing. Good look for you. Very, very beautiful. Miss you guys.
I love your hair! I almost didn't know if it was you or not. I also like your family pic at the top of the page. I miss you guys. Love you! Give your kids a hug for me and tell Rich hi!
How fun, your hair looks great!!!
Love the hair. I had to pull myself away from looking at you and trying to decide if it was you or a sister I didn't know and read for info on if it was you. It looks fabulous!
Congradulations! I just love weddings but I have not been to one in a while. I need to meet more young people. How is the new sister in law.
By the way, your hair is really cute!
Oh I love your hair!
I love... love... LOVE your new do! It's super cute!
Hey I didn't know how else you would get this. Home Depot does it the first Saturday of every month at 10. Then Lowes is every 2nd and 4th Saturday at 10. Hope thats the info you wanted.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing...your hair looks so cute in that picture! And, you do need to throw in pictures of yourself...your children with thank you later!
Post a Comment