.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I called my friend Leslie on the last minute possible, and she happily agreed to do a family photo shoot for us. It turned out amazing. I have never been a big fan of my own pictures, and I have to say that I can't stop looking at these. I absolutely love them all, and cannot choose a favorite. If you would like to see the rest of our pictures, and some more of her fantastic work, please check out her blog. foreverphotographybyleslie.blogspot.com Thank you so much for taking our pictures Leslie, I will love them forever!



.jpg)
6 comments:
Those pictures are darling!!! You can't even tell that it was cold out. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
Very beautiful. She is very talented.
Gorgeous! You look so great Jessica!
And I love the colors you chose for cloths-I never know what to put together.
The pics look great! You look so good Jessica. I love the dark hair!
They turned out great!!! You look beautiful in your family photo! It always feels good to get family pictures done, then you don't have to worry about it for another year. :)
They are great pics. I am still loving your hair so much.
Post a Comment