Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Side Note

Family Pictures: $40
New Matching Clothes: $35
Bribes for good behavior: $7
Knowing that there are really six people in this picture: Priceless

13 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

Love it!

marie said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am super excited for you and I love LOVE the pictures. I don't blame you for wanting to keep looking-They're way cute:)

Sandra said...

AHHH CONGRATS!!!! that is so exciting. When are you due?

Danielle said...

Oh, you are a sneaky one! Congratulations!

PS Remind me to get you that breadstick recipe!!

Scott and Amme said...

Oh, Jess! Yeah for you! I was honestly looking at Leah thinking she was growing up and looking so big.........and thinking you were done.

Kami Jo said...

Congrats!!!!!! That was such a cute little announcement!!! Hope you are feeling well.

drewandmichelle said...

Yay, I am so excited for you! I don't know if you heard already, but I am expecting too. When are you due? Mine is due August 30. We really should get together sometime for lunch or a playdate or something. I miss you guys!!

The Mann Clann said...

Congratulations! We'd love to hear the details! (Well, I mean the details of when you're due, not how it happened ;). )

Brandon and Anjanelle said...

Congratulations Jess! I love the pictures - I saw the individual ones as well, they all look so great! I'm so excited for you!!

Kalli said...

You are so clever to announce it like that! Congratulations!
p.s. I can't believe you only spent $35 on new clothes...I wish I could pull off a picture that cute and not spend SOOO much on clothes.

Nicole Norris said...

Oh I am so excited for you!!! I went back up to your picture and recounted to make sure I understood you correctly. When are you due?

Leslie said...

Congrats!!! Send me your email to lp23j@yahoo.com and I will add you to our family blog! That will be fun to have cousins so close!

Camille said...

Hee hee! Yay! I seriously was going to send you a comment about how your family was so cute, but I was still looking for that other child I keep thiking you have! Oh, yay! To finally see them and not be a crazy lady anymore! ;)