Sunday, March 21, 2010

General Conference Packets

So I don't know if anyone else has a hard time, but we struggle getting our kids to sit and pay attention to General Conference. Last session I printed off Abby some worksheets and she sat with me through almost all of the sessions working on them. Sugar Doodle has the best worksheets, and this year has coloring pages of the General Authorities for the younger kids too. I just printed off our packets and thought I would share them with you too, SugarDoodle.net. It should have the link on the top of the page, and then you can download them and make your copies. I hope that you enjoy them as much as we have.

4 comments:

Scott and Amme said...

thanks Jess. We struggle as well. The kids are already lamenting that conference is coming!

Sandra said...

I love the packets. I've printed them off for a couple years. There are some pages I know my kids won't do so I usually pick and choose from them but they are such a great idea. I haven't printed them off so thanks for the reminder :)

Nicole Norris said...

Thanks for sharing this with me. I totally needed it. How are you feeling by the way?

Handmade said...

We use to play conference bingo. By a big bag of candy and print the sheets of the lds.org. It is really fun. We use candy as the bingo pieces as well. The sugar also helps me stay awake. Love ya.