Thursday, April 22, 2010

We are having...

Another Girl! We are so excited, everything looks great and right on track. The technician gave each of the kids an ultrasound picture so that they could take it and show their classes at school. Leah has carried hers around all day, and shown everyone her baby sister. She is so proud that she was right, and now wants to name her Sleeping Beauty. So, bring on the pink!!

11 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

YEAH FOR GIRLS!!!

Leslie said...

Congrats!

Lisa said...

We are a little girl heavy too. Isn't it great? I am so excited for you. I told Nate he was having another girl by saying, "Three to one babe, good luck." :) I can't wait to have another little baby. Congrats again.

Sandra said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome that he gave each the kids a picture. What a fun thing to do, I know my kids would love sharing that info with their class. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kalli said...

congrats!
and in Leah's defense naming her sleeping beauty is pretty smart...she can choose between Aurora or Briar Rose. options are always nice!:)

Scott and Amme said...

Congrats! I am glad the girls are all going to you. One is enough for me.

Scott and Amme said...

Okay, I am back! I just told Scott you are having another girl. He said, "Well, I guess Jim shouldn't feel too bad then. Sounds like a family thing. Rich just got luck to get 1 boy." Said in complete fun of course!! Miss you guys.

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

That's great! I'm so excited for all of you!

I've changed again... I have deleted the old blog... here is Josh and I's new one...

http://greeneyedgirltoo.blogspot.com/

Kristi Rowley said...

Ok, Amme, I just read your comment :). The one thing about these Rowley boys is that their daughters have them wrapped around their fingers. I love seeing the relationship they have with their daughters.

Nicole Norris said...

I can't believe you are far enough along to have an ultra sound. I don't know about you but your pregnancy seems to be going really fast. I hope someone is having boys out there because between you and me we have a lot of girls!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! Good thing you dont have to buy clothes again! I love girls, they are the sweetest!