It has been awhile since I have updated about our baby. I had an appointment yesterday. But all Sunday night I couldn't get comfortable. I had cramps low in my abdomen. Kind of like a painful side ache. I debated calling, but I called the nurse in the morning and she told me to go easy, and use a heat pad to loosen up the muscles. But if I started spotting to go directly to Labor and Delivery. I used the heating pad, but the pain didn't go away, if got worse and spread upwards. My appointment went well, but they couldn't really figure out what was wrong, because everytime I would stand up I was also having contractions. So they took my blood and checked my White Blood Cell count to see if there was any infection, and sent me to the ER for an ultrasound of my appendix. I have had such routine pregnancies, so this threw me for a loop!
What a long day, the radiologist mentioned to me that it is next to impossible to see an appendix in a woman who is pregnant, but she would check anyway. Long story short...She couldn't even find my appendix. There was a baby in the way! So the doctor sent me home, I was told to take it easy, and if the pain worsened to come back in. Once I knew that the baby was okay, I knew I could handle the pain. I was just worried about pre-term labor, or having bed rest. Anyway, baby is good, with a strong heartbeat, and the pain is a little better today. I am doing good, and just being more careful. We are supposed to be going camping this weekend, so I hope all stays well, but I will keep you posted!
CADEN's BASKETBALL GAME
1 year ago



.jpg)
7 comments:
Good to hear that the pain is letting up. Hopefully it's completely gone for you to feel comfy camping.
Be careful and take it easy! Did I miss out on if you knew what you are having?
My sis-in-law has some of the same problems. Pain and contractions and they don't know what it is. Good luck,
Oh my!!! Take it EASY!!! Hopefully all pain will subside and you will be bouncing off the walls with the kiddos all through the summer!!!
I'm glad you are ok, but sorry about the pain. I have been frustrated this time around because I have felt so much pain and usually feel nothing, so it's been bugging me! I hope nothing else creeps up to complicate anything. I'm still waiting on this baby....
I wish I would have ready this before I saw Rich today... (he took great care of me)- How are you doing? Take care of yourself and let me know if I can help with anything... huggies! Vicki
scary! Take it easy and I hope everything is ok.
Post a Comment