I promised when I found out that I would post this. JJ Cole is having their warehouse sale starting Friday at 1:00 pm. The address is 1189 West 1700 North. They have some great stuff, for amazing prices. Go check it out!
Oh man i love that sale. I didn't hear about it until The day of which I knew nothing would be left by the time I got there. The past few years I have been lucky to go to friends and family. We are excited to have a girl. I don't think you can go wrong. Max is ready for a friend I think.
2 comments:
Wish I was there to go with you.
Oh man i love that sale. I didn't hear about it until The day of which I knew nothing would be left by the time I got there. The past few years I have been lucky to go to friends and family.
We are excited to have a girl. I don't think you can go wrong. Max is ready for a friend I think.
Post a Comment