
I figured I better hurry and get Abbys pictures from her party up before Nathans birthday this weekend. We had a fun time, she wanted a Camp Rock birthday party, so we went with it. She invited 12 girls and 10 came. For that many girls, they were so quiet and behaved. They started out by decorating mirrors with stickers and puffy paint. They were so creative it was a lot of fun to watch.

Then they all went out and played games, Abby wanted to teach them all a game that she had learned at school. They all had to pick a partner and then link arms, but whoever was it could link with them and then the person on the opposite side had to run. They had a lot of fun.


Then it was time for presents. She was very spoiled and loved every minute of it.


We made cute pillow cases for each of the girls to take home, they say Camp Rock with a guitar, and then they could decorate them or put their names on them. They turned out super cute!

Here is her guitar cake, don't look to closely! It turned out pretty good for not knowing what I was doing, but she loved it and that is all that mattered! Happy Birthday Abby!!! This weekend is her baptism, and she is so excited for it. She has grown up so much and is such a helper to me. I wouldn't know what to do without her!
5 comments:
Cute cake. Cute party. She is so big.
Cute cake. Cute party. She is so big.
Holy cow she is getting baptized? Wow. I think the cake is sooooo good. You did a great job. I love the pillow case idea, how fun! What a great Mom you are!
You always have great ideas! Looks like she had sooooo much fun!
That is an awesome cake!!
Post a Comment