
Today my Nate is 6, and I am not sure how that happened! He is growing up so quickly, I forget he is so old. He will start first grade this year and he is so excited about it. It will be a big adjustment not having him around during the day. He is
impatiently waiting for his dad to get home from work so that he can open his presents, and have his cake. I guess I better finish making it first! Then we are headed up to watch the fireworks. I love having a boy in the house, he makes me laugh every day, and just can't wait until his "best bud" gets home from work so that they can do stuff together. Happy Birthday Nathan, you keep life exciting!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan. What fun.
How fun. Happy Birthday Nathan.
Love you Nate!
Serious birthday parties at your house!
Happy Late Birthday to Nathan! I thought about him cause I knew it was a great day for both of us. :) I haven't checked the blogs for such a long time and I just saw you are expecting!! Congrats!!! And sorry I have been so "out of the loop" on your life. I am so excited for you guys to have another beautiful girl!
Post a Comment