Saturday, July 31, 2010

Nathan

We had a great Independence Weekend. We had Nathans birthday, Abby's baptism and the 4th all within a day of each other. We made the most of it, and had a blast. Nathan asked for an Optimus Prime cake, and before you laugh at it, know that I know it looks nothing like him! I tried and I guess thats all that matters, because he was happy.

Grandpa and Grandma Rowley came and gave him his own tool box and a few tools to get him started. It made his day, he loves it.

Then he opened up his gifts from his family, he received a new camping chair, and a skateboard and helmet. He will spend countless hours outside practicing so he can be good on it, and I have to say that I am impressed. When he got it he could barely stand on it and not tip over, and now he is cruising all over the driveway. He catches onto things so quickly.
Happy Birthday Nathan!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it looks great! But is all that cake? If so, I hope you aren't all sick!

Sandra said...

How fun to have all those things close together. The cake looks great.

Lisa said...

He is so handsome. I love that name.

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

You made that? Wow... talented woman! Vic