We got to visit family this last month in Nevada, and while we were there, we went to Lake Tahoe. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins in the water. The sand was too hot to do much on, so they hung out mostly in the water.

Nathan

Leah & Lexie

Uncle Matt coming to the rescue for Abby & Karissa.

The girls hanging out under the umbrella, If you look close you can see me.

The guys hanging out in the water.

My favorite picture! I just loved it. Thanks Mindy for getting some cute pictures for me.

Leah & Lexie

Brindley & Karissa

Abby & Karissa

After a hot afternoon at the beach, we packed up to head home. This is Jim with Leah and Lexie. It was so much fun, Thank you Jim & Kristi for a great weekend!
2 comments:
Look like so much fun. Fun to spend the time with family too!
I miss you guys sooo much! It sucks that summer has to come to an end and we can't see each other as much. I'm anxiously waiting the arrival of my newest niece!
Post a Comment