Monday, August 9, 2010

Leah

As I said before, my baby is 4! I can't believe that she is so grown up. We had a fun day together. We took all the kids and played at the splash pad in Providence and had a picnic. She couldn't wait for dad to get home so that she could open her presents. Every diesel she heard outside, she would run to the window hoping it was her daddy. She wanted a rainbow cake for her birthday this year, and we found this cute pattern online and she liked it. I loved that it was so easy. She helped me sort the skittles and put them on, it was a lot of fun to do it with her.



Once daddy got home there was no wasting time...it was time for presents.
She was so excited to get a camping chair like Nate and Abby, so she could have her name on her own.

Then she got her scooter and she was in heaven. She tries to ride Nate's, but it was too big.
This is how she spent the rest of the night, sitting in her new chair, with her feet on her scooter, playing with her leapster. It was too cute!
Grandpa and Grandma came and brought her a gift. The Princess and the Frog DVD. She was so excited she had to go in and watch it right away. We ended the night with cake and homemade Peach Ice Cream. We then had to watch her movie. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa! Happy Birthday Leah!!!! We love you!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Your kids are beautiful. You have quite a few birthday's in a row don't you. Busy. I want some homemade peach ice cream. Yummy.

Kristi Rowley said...

I (and Lexie) miss that girl! She always had a smile! Love you Leah!

Sandra said...

That cake is sooooooo cute. What a fun idea. I want to do that for BriLynn's birthday. Looks really simple too.

Nicole Norris said...

Very cute cake! I am going to have to try that for one of my girls.

Anonymous said...

The cake is adorable, you guys did an awesome job! Lauralynn is going to be 4 in septempber! Where did time go?!?! I want it back, lol! Looks like she really enjoyed herself on her birthday-she is such a cute cute cute girl, and so proud of her cake :D!