Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nathan and Leah's Birthday Party

Because Nate and Leah both have July birthdays we decided to do a combined party for them. We had so much fun. We rented a giant blow up slide and we had well over 30 kids here. We put water down the slide and the kids flew down that thing! My favorite part was when a bunch of the moms saw what we had, went home and changed into their swimming suits so that they could do it too. I have never laughed so hard!!!

Those that were waiting for the slide or didn't like it, we had all the swingsets and trampoline set up so they could jump with the sprinkler under it. They all seemed to have fun.





Then it was time for presents, and wow! Can I just say people were very kind. My children were so spoiled and it was better than Christmas. Nate just had a pile of presents and kept on going. He has been having so much fun with everything. He got a couple of new water guns, so now there are enough for him and his sisters. We spend many a day outside having water fights.
Leah was so spoiled too, she got a lot of new barbies to add to her collection, and a barbie car. She plays with them every day. She loves changing their clothes and dressing them up. She also got some fun painting projects and play-do and it has been on my kitchen table every day doing projects.

Thank you everyone that came, and for the fun gifts. My kids had so much fun, I am sure it will be a memorable birthday for them both!

5 comments:

drewandmichelle said...

Looks like fun. In response to your comment on my blog...Yes we are moving. Drew got a job in Albuquerque. We just put our house up for sale, and are praying for a quick sale because I will be staying home with kids until it sells. Drew starts Sept.6. I am being induced on Aug. 23, so not too much longer. Her name will be Londyn. Do you guys have a name yet?

Lisa said...

What fun. I want that slide. Did you rent it? Wish we lived closer we would have loved to play.

Missy said...

It WAS a super fun party! Thanks for letting me and my girls play!!!

Sandra said...

WOW how fun!!! I've always wanted to do a blow up slide, is it really expensive? I bed it is a birthday party they never forget.

Leslie said...

How fun!! My poor kid has BORING parties--I need to get with it!