Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Day of School

I know we all think it, and I have said it a hundred times, but where did all that time go!?! Abby started 3rd grade, and has grown up so much. She is such a good help to me, and her siblings. She was so excited to pick out her outfit for the first day and put all her stuff in her backpack. I know she will do well this year.
Nate is in 1st grade! He is now gone all day with Abby, I can't believe he is old enough. We are going to the new school here, so they ride their bikes every morning and I love watching them load up and go. They are so cute together and get along pretty well for the most part! He is loving eating lunch at school.

Nathan, Jakelle, and Abby in the school.
Nathan has Mrs. Dahle just like Abby did for 1st grade. I am so excited, he loves her and has several friends in his class.
Abby has a new teacher, Her name is Mrs. Grimnes. She like her a lot, and she also has several friends in her class. I love having the school so close, that I won't have to go out with a new baby. They can even walk during the winter time (if its not too terrible!)
I am excited for the new school here, they almost have the playground done, apparently they were a little behind on finishing a few things. They should be finished when the kids go back on Tuesday. The floor plan is about identical to Bridger, so it was nice actually going in and know where I was going. Leah will start preschool on Wednesday and couldn't be more excited, her best friend is in with her, so it will be perfect.
As far as baby goes, she seems content to stay where she is for now. So we are still planning for an induction on Tuesday! I will keep you posted...

2 comments:

Kami Jo said...

The kids all grow up way too quickly! I think it is great they can all go together and have fun at the new school. And I must say, I was impressed to see a new post, but was wishing it would have had a new little addition....maybe Tuesday I guess!

Sandra said...

Ahh Cari... I remember when you put a picture of her with Abbi. I was like "Hey thats my roommate from college" How fun. I'm glad your kids like their teachers. Thats nice that it's close. I really like that the kids can walk or ride their bikes everyday. GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!