I just got back from my doctors appointment, I am now at a 2 and 80% effaced. So I have made good progress this week. He stripped my membranes, and told me if he didn't see me this weekend I will be induced on Tuesday. So I am hoping that she comes sooner rather than later. Everything is going very good, and I am feeling great. I am trying to get the last few things ready for her arrival. I am charging cameras and washing bedding. Stocking up on groceries and things for school lunches so Rich will not have to worry about that.
I am getting excited for another baby to be in the house, it has been awhile, and I think Abby is more baby hungry than I am! If there is a baby within 50 feet, she gravitates to them. She loves babies and I know she will be a huge help. We are making the baby some cute bows to match all the fun clothes that we have. Rich has cleaned all the carpets upstairs and the kids have been a huge help with the housework. I love that they are big enough to help, and at this age are still willing!!
Thanks for all the kind thoughts and well wishes, I will keep you all posted!
CADEN's BASKETBALL GAME
1 year ago



.jpg)
4 comments:
Oh, Jess it could be any second!!! Good luck. She will be adorable like all the rest.
AHHHH! I think I need to make a quick trip to Nibley!
Yaaaa :) Hopefully she comes for you this weekend. I think it is all little girls that gravitate to babies. I don't blame them though...they are just too darn cute :) Good Luck!
It is like putting the finishing touches on a cake. So cute. I am very excited for you too. Makes me a little baby hungry. Enjoy I hate the pain but I love holding that baby for the first time. Sigh. Enjoy.
Post a Comment