Friday, July 15, 2011

Part 2

We went to Disneyland with my friend Jolene, and her family...it was awesome!!! It was so nice to have someone else there to do things with. Also extra adults so that we could pass Brylee back and forth so that there were enough adults to go with the kids on rides. This is on Tom Sawyers island. The kids had a lot of fun hanging all over it.

Here is Leah and Brooklyn waiting to see the fairies!!!
I am loved how interactive each character was with the kids...they took time to visit with them and sign their books and listen to ALL their little stories.
Abby and Leah with Silvermist...she was so cute, and Leah loved her.
My very cute baby...this is what she did best. She pulled off her bows and would try to throw them out of the stroller, or made them a bowtie.
This guy was hilarious...he even signed his signature.."GREEN ARMY MAN." Rich and I got a kick out of that. He sat and posed with the kids and talked with them for about 5 minutes.
We got out of line for the green army man, and he ended up switching places with Woody. So we got right back in line again. As you can guess, Rich was thrilled!!
Playing in the water in Bug Land.
Nate is so embarrassed that I would even put this on, but I caught it...and I thought it was hilarious!! He had it on his head for all of 2 seconds and my camera actually cooperated enough that I caught it. Poor Kid, I may have to look into therapy!!
My cute girls!!
Rich and the kids on the Tea Cups.
We found Peter Pan just strolling by, we asked for an autograph and he said sure just follow me... He signed the books while walking (at quite a fast pace) and Rich trying to keep up with the stroller as Peter dashed back and forth between people. It was kind of funny.
I stood in line for the princesses with Brylee and sent Rich to do some rides with the kids. I was in line for just over an hour and a half. When we got to the front of the line we had to wait a few extra minutes for the princesses to change places. We just missed Tiana, Ariel, and Cinderella. But we got to see Sleeping Beauty which is Leah's absolute favorite!! Nate wasn't too thrilled to be there but I promised him a cool toy if he just put up with it and he was a good sport.

Here is Abby's favorite, Belle.
This was really cute, we were headed out of the park for the day and we see Donald Duck and so we jump in line. I have never seen lines form so quickly as we did in Disneyland, its kind of crazy. Anyway, we get to the front and Nate has his new sword. (bribe for meeting the princesses) Donald starts running and hiding from him because he was afraid of his sword. Nate just ate it up, poor Donald couldn't stop shaking long enough to sign his book he was pretty scared!! Nate chased him around the tree and everyone around us got a good laugh. It was so cute...Leah is in the background because she didn't want Donald's autograph.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

This is something your kids will treasure forever, what a fun time! YOur kids are precious!

Nicole Norris said...

Looks like you have a FABULOUS trip! Love Disney Land!