
On one afternoon, Rich took Leah and Brylee back to the hotel for a nap. So Abby, Nate and I got to go and do things just the 3 of us.

We ran into Captain Jack just after coming off of the Pirates ride. He was amazing, such a good job.

At California Adventure.

If you look closely, you can see Nate's arm!




Stuck in the box, if only!!

The Queen of Hearts, she was chasing Donald Duck around for awhile while we were there, if was pretty cute!


For you Aunt Kristi! We didn't actually get to sit and talk with her, she was always so busy!


Leah and I got to go on the Star Wars ride together. Its 3D, AMAZING! Rich and the kids stood in line with Brad and Jolene for the hour and a half wait. Leah and I used the stroller pass and walked right on. It was worth the wait.
Headed to Goofy's Kitchen, this is right in front of the Disneyland Hotel.
1 comment:
Wow, how many precious memories, it looks so fun! It's a kid's dreamland! So glad you had such an amazing time!
Post a Comment