Cute pictures I love it! Laine was not one when we moved to Spring Lane. I was so not happy that she cut her hair but I do love the new look it just makes her look so much older. Every time I look at your blog I can't get over Leah-she looks the most different to me,probably because she was so tiny when we moved. Your hair bows are super cute by the way:) I hope you are all doing well!
1 comment:
Cute pictures I love it! Laine was not one when we moved to Spring Lane. I was so not happy that she cut her hair but I do love the new look it just makes her look so much older. Every time I look at your blog I can't get over Leah-she looks the most different to me,probably because she was so tiny when we moved. Your hair bows are super cute by the way:) I hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment